Kamryn had her first ever sugar cookie with chocolate sprinkles today! Yesterday Addison and her friend Devin begged me to make cookies so I let them, they had so much fun I let them do a whole pan all by themselves. This morning Addison asked for a cookie I gave her one but I do not think that she ate all of it because about a half an hour later I was looking for Kamryn and I found her under the tabel as happy as she could be devouring what was left of Addison's cookie, you can't see very well but her white onsie was pink all over from the sprinkles. She looked so cute that I couldn't take it away from her. Sorry great grandma, I guess you can't be the one to give her, her first cookie.
Wow, you really are on a roll, posting I mean! You are such a nice mom to let the girls make cookies, I think my boys have only done that a handfull of times? I'm just not patient like that! I can't believe how fast Kamryn is growing up.
6 comments:
Yay Julia!! Im excited you have a blog now!! Wow the girls are getting way to big!! But are so cute!! Keep in touch!!
Wow, you really are on a roll, posting I mean! You are such a nice mom to let the girls make cookies, I think my boys have only done that a handfull of times? I'm just not patient like that! I can't believe how fast Kamryn is growing up.
Julia! Hey it is good to finally get a glimpse of your cute little family! Your girls are Beautiful!!
Hi Julia!! I am so excited that I found your blog! How are you? This is Melanie (Spelts) Harris! Your girls are so cute!!
TWO CUTE Kamryn is getting so big!! And Addie is such a sweetheart at mini cheer she came and streched by me!!!
Post a Comment